Citizenship is one of the core values at Laredo Energy. Working alongside local leaders, we invest in the communities in which we live and work. Laredo Energy supports numerous organizations including the South Texas Food Bank; Boys & Girls Clubs of Laredo; the Stars Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarships for students in South Texas; Junior Achievement of South Texas; Sunshine Kids Foundation, a national nonprofit based in Houston and dedicated to children living with cancer; Joe Niekro Foundation of Houston, which supports aneurysm research; Tony's Prostate Cancer Research, tne Memorial Park Conservancy; and various daycare centers and schools that use the Digikids platform to supply child safety identification programs to children living in poverty.
Laredo is also a very proud supporter of the Aggie Legends Golf Classic, which benefits the Lettermen's Association Building Fund at Texas A&M University.
We welcome all inquiries and applications submitted by mail or fax.
13430 Northwest Freeway, Suite 1000
Houston, TX 77040-6316
Here are a few guidelines:
- Your organization should be a 501c (3) in good standing with the Texas Secretary of State.
- Attach a copy of your tax-exempt letter from the IRS.
- Please tell us about your mission, including the area served, major accomplishments, Board of Directors and key staff.
- Describe the project or event that requires funding, the amount requested and the total project budget and timeline.
- We do not support the government entities that regulate our activities or with whom we have, or are seeking to obtain, contractual, business or financial relationships.
- We also do not support individuals or families.