Texas is not just the place where we work. It’s our home. Every member of our team has deep roots in our state.
When we talk about investing in the communities of south and east central Texas and protecting the health of its citizens, the land and the environment, we mean it. We are committed to local hiring practices, community development and initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint. We partner with government agencies at all levels to adhere to local, state and federal regulations and we begin each job by working with landowners to plan a course of action that is mindful of people, wildlife and the land.
Citizenship is one of our core values. We are a significant taxpayer in Webb, Brazos, Burleson and Robertson counties and generous supporters of numerous nonprofits including Stars Scholarship Fund, Laredo Junior Achievement, South Texas Food Bank, Sunshine Kids Foundation, and the Letterman's Association Building Fund at Texas A&M University.
We are proud that Laredo Energy was named an Aggie 100 company 2012 and 2013. This award identifies and recognizes the 100 fastest growing Aggie-owned or Aggie-led businesses in the world. The Aggie 100 not only celebrates their success, it also provides an important forum for Texas A&M alumni to pass lessons to the next generation of Aggie entrepreneurs. Laredo Enery's Texas A&M alumni include:
- Glenn Hart, B.S Petroleum Engineering, Class of 1978
- Michael Hart – B.A. Economics; Class of 2004
- John Hennessy – B.S. Geophysics; Class of 1977
- Jerry Holditch – B.S. Geology; Class of 1979
- Doug Kaiser – B.S. Petroleum Engineering; Class of 1975
- Logan Knowles – B.S. Biology & Environmental Science; Class of 2013
- Scott Stevenson – B.S. Petroleum Engineering; Class of 1984
- Lori Walters – B.S. Petroleum Engineering; Class of 1986
- Matt Yeatman – B.S. Geology; Class of 2012
We are also proud of the Laredo Energy Arena and the positive impact that it has had on Laredo, Texas, and the surrounding area. Learn more about the facility here >>
We always welcome your questions and your ideas.